|Yoghurt marinated Chicken curry|
Marinating of chicken and preparing curry is a North Indian style of preparing side dishes. This recipe of marinating chicken using curd is usually prepared by Bengalis.
Chicken - 1/4 kg
Yoghurt - 2 tsp
Milk -1 tsp
Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala - 2 tsp
Cinnamon & Clove powder - 1/2 tsp
Chopped coriander leaves -3 tbsp
Salt as required
Oil - 1 tbsp
To grind as paste:
Ginger - 1 inch size
Jeera - 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
1. Add all ingredients (except tomato, coriander leaves, oil) and Beat them up to a fine paste.
2. Marinate the chicken for about 6 hours with the mixed paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan/kadai and add the marinated chicken, Add required water about 1/2 cup,close the lid and cook in medium flame.
4. Grind the tomato to a fine paste and add the puree and cook.
5. When the chicken becomes soft and tender add the coriander leaves and put of the flame.
|Marinated Yoghurt Chicken curry|
- Light effect was not good, kindly bear with the picture quality.. But am sure you would really like this simple recipe of marinated chicken.
- This recipe would be a simple method for bachelors to prepare.