Eggs are all time available ingredients and is a good immediate replacement for Non-vegetarians whenever they tempt to taste the Non-veg foods. Posted here is a very simple recipe of a spicy , Tangy and masala flavored aromatic sauted eggs. The only thing you require is preapare and store about a medium size Curry masal powder (It is different from garam masal powder) and sprinkle whenever you wanted a flavored eggs,potatoes and other vegetables too.....
Boiled Eggs - 4 to 5
Curry masal powder - 2 tbsp (Click the link to know how to prepare else refer Step 1)
Tomato sauce -1 tbsp
Onions -1 big size
Salt as required
Oil -2 tbsp
1. Cut the onions into thin medium sized slices. For curry masal powder dry roast channa dal, urad dal, Cinnamon, cloves, coriander seeds, pepper, dry red chillies, curry leaves, saunf and grind to a fine powder.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions until slight brown.
3. Meanwhile make length wise slits on the boiled eggs (as shown in the picture)
4. When the onion is fried add curry masal powder, salt and saute for while. then add the slitted eggs and mix well.
5. Now add the tomato sauce and mix well until the aroma spreads evenly on the eggs.
6. Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy the yummy aromatic side dish.
|Masala sauted eggs|
- Curry masal powder is different from garam masala powder so try to prepare this homemade powder and take up the health benefits.
- If you do not have time to prepare the powder, replace with garam masala powder but the flavor of pepper and chillies would absolutely be missing.
- This recipe would be an easy, simple and spicy side dish for bachelors to prepare. Tastes yummy with rasam sadham (Rice) /Variety rices.